Please read though the following questions carefully before attending for your appointment. If you answer YES to any, please contact our reception team ASAP.
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the past 10 days?
- high temperature or fever?
- new continuous cough?
- a loss or alteration to taste or smell
- Have you or any family members of your household had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
- Are you or any member of your household waiting for a COVID-19 PCR test result?
- Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list? Further information is available at :
- Have you been identified by the PHA Contact Tracing Service as someone who should currently be self-isolating or quarantining?
- Do you have any new or worsening respiratory symptoms not already mentioned which suggests you may have a respiratory virus? For example a runny nose, sore throat, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, congestion, sneezing
Please also be aware:
If you are considered to be in a vulnerable group please contact our reception team
We appreciate your cooperation in this as we follow guidelines and ensure a safe environment for our patients and staff.